The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GRD4 Street Images

Thorkil

just had a nice cup of coffe at Istedgade, together with a pep-talk with some young lads in the tinyest coffeshop...but can't upload any more, full house, so awaiting my PayPal-account to get working....hard time
so you have to load Keith and Don...just to kill time
Thorkil

Thorkil

Very nice pictures! And when introverted, it's very nice to have a GRD that are able to understand and can speek ones language....
I can see I have to practice a lot. But on the other hand, if we can agree its allowed to be totally unambitiously, then who cares. And the camera has the foregiveness builded in. But I have problem keeping the camera still while I shoot too hastely, Yesterday there was a man carrying different clothes that had been cleaned, and carying a coat on a hanger between his teeth, but it was all shaken up, a pity. I guess one have to leave the shy'ness at home and try to accept to draw some attention, even though one have to expose yourself, so that one can keep the camera more steady. hhmm.
Did take all pictures yesterday in left hand, pointfinger around the lens, left thump at the trigger, but shooting came a bit to high every time from the hip, when it got too hasty, and too invisible.
Thorkil
Sometimes one dosn't have the mood to expose oneself

Thorkil

Well, in 5 min. I have to go down and cook some dinner, but perhaps you could allow me to post some of the rest (and some might be introvert too) I found left from the first Istedgade-session, but have to hurry...(and I think It'll be together with some Italian wine, just from that little Negrar area)...

Thorkil

Last edited:

Thorkil

Thank you Keith!
(If there is a risk of being melancholic, it’s nice to have a camera by hand, that is able to be melancholic too :))
Thorkil

macfiend

Just picked up a GRD4 about a week ago and can't put it down.
What an amazing little camera.
Here are a few so far.

Cheers,

John