The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Weather Report

Arne Hvaring

The seasons first snow fell today, creating the usual traffic havoc. It wasn't much, just a few cm, but it changed the landscape completely.
All shots with Nikon P6000.

Last edited:

Arne Hvaring

Then the sun came out. Didn't last long though, clouds gathering and a wet snowstorm finished the day.

Last edited:

Joan

Mother nature couldn't make up her mind, could she?! :) Wonderful view, I can't quite decide whether I like it better with or without the sunshine, both are beautiful.:clap:

A

asabet

Wow, I thought the weather was changing fast today here in Baltimore, but it's nothing like that! All are beautiful Arne.

Arne Hvaring

Thank you all for commenting. The view is actually out of one of my office windows, so with the arrival of snow and the P6000 :), I just opened the window and snapped as the weather changed.