The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony RX100 - getting started

neilvan

Got my RX100 a couple of weeks ago, it's a handy little camera! Took it out with me today while playing with my (newer) Sigma DP2M.

I am glad I took the RX100, I was able to capture this really quickly while standing up in my truck on the side of the road. :rolleyes:

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
RX100 Monochrom!:D

Just found the hi contrast mono setting so here's one at 1600ASA, 1/320 @ F4.9, full zoom.

Silver Efex via Lightroom. I shall be using this setting again.

btw it was near freezing but didn't deter this guy in shorts and shirtsleeves.

Cheers,

Gandolfi.

Last edited:
T

Tim Owen

Sure enjoying using the RX100 as a great take anywhere pocket cam. Here are some snapshots I took while at a friend's wedding. All photos were taken in natural light (was darker than it looks). Photos were processed in SFX and CFX as I wanted to have some fun and give the photos a bit of a different look.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Hello All,

Went for a walk and used only 'Rich-tone Mono' mode and then tickled in iPhoto. Not too bad.

Cheers, and ta for the "likes",

Gandolfi.

Last edited: