The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony RX100 - getting started

FoxAdriano

Better Sony RX100 or Lumix DMC-FZ150K for Video?

Hi, I have just read Lumix DMC-FZ150K has the max of score about video. It is the best for the price. In your opinion can I get a better video by RX100 or by Lumix DMC-FZ150K? I mean quality of video image.
Thanks

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Thank you, Lloyd,

Yes, this is the in-camera watercolour mode, a fun little naif way of making silk purses out of sow's ears. I find it the best method for photographing through the windows of public transport.

These are from a bus today. The last pic is a portion of the pic before, and is interesting.

Cheers,

Gandolfi.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
.. and finally, not through a window, a few at Weston-Super-Mare.

Fine tuning on all these is with iPhoto.

tbhv55

Nice... I think that this effect works better with this type of subject, than with the green landscape type of the previous post.:)

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Thanks Tim and Mazor. Yes a fun way to make images indeed.

This is a straightforward shot, titled,

"The Mysterious Tale of the Absent Window Cleaner".

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
..I did come across one of these little nasties a couple of weeks ago. Luckily I haven't seen it since..:eek: