The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony RX100 - getting started

mazor

Some serious DoF at f/11 on a small(ish) sensor!

I always enjoy your holiday photos... they enable me to travel vicariously. This offers enormous cost benefits for me - although, sadly, none whatsoever for you...!!;):p:)
Are you worries about diffraction issues?

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Am I worried about diffraction issues?

You know me, Mazor, I'm just an ordinary point and shoot sort of guy, and I try not to let anything worry me any more, especially diffraction issues:ROTFL:

Here is a pic to illustrate the point you made a few days ago.

At the Rijksmuseum.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
..we interrupt our sojourn in the flatlands to bring you this just happened in the jungle that is Oldfield Park..
Heavy crop etc:eek:

tbhv55

..we interrupt our sojourn in the flatlands to bring you this just happened in the jungle that is Oldfield Park..
Heavy crop etc:eek:
Oldfield Park seems to have gone downhill since I was there, a few years ago... one would never have seen such rowdy behaviour then. ;)

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Oldfield Park seems to have gone downhill since I was there, a few years ago... one would never have seen such rowdy behaviour then. ;)
Haha. When I first spotted this kerfuffle outside my flat there were two against one. It looked very rough but soon they all dusted off their feathers and flew away.