The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony RX100 - getting started

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
hi Mazor,
I'm not the great wildlife photographer I pretend to be! Those birds were on display at the annual Bruton Packhorse Fair and were from a rescue-bird sanctuary, so I was only about 6-10 feet away!
Here a couple of pics of the general ambiance of the Fair.
Thanks,
Gandolfi.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
you tempted to upgrade to a rx100 iv?[/QUOTE]

ha, of course I am.
I used to be able to resist everything except temptation, but I'm older than that now!
Looks like a worthwhile upgrade with that new sensor but too expensive for me at the moment.

Here are some bowls by Nicholas Rena at the Holburne Museum in Bath.
Fully zoomed at 3200 ASA.

Cheers,
Gandolfi.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Just wondered if there are any veterinarians/horsey types here who could explain this horse to me.
It seemed quite content chewing grass in a field, but seems to be held together with cloth and also cannot obviously use it's eyes.
TIA.

MikalWGrass

Bought the version II for my wife but she never used it. I found it, and decided to take it along with me to an adoption. The young woman in the photo is not the young woman who placed her baby for adoption. Shot at 3200 in a hospital room. I love the colors of the version II. I think this will be a great little travel camera once I get the grip.

Thanks for the likes, if any. :salute:

15 by Mikal Grass, on Flickr