The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Shots with a camera phone

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
A rarely used (obviously) feature of my phone. Still, it's better than nothing at all (just). Shots from this past Friday night in front of Macys in NYC.

kevinparis

just a couple of contris from a iphone - shots got when out and about without a 'real' camera.

sure they dont stand up to close scrutiny... but at least capture a moment...

the slipper one got 40+ views on flickr... there are obviously a lot of slipper fetishists out there ;-)

K

Last edited:
N

nei1

windy day in spain,could hardly see what I was taking and the shutter delay is about a second,pot luck really.

N

nei1

two ladies taking a post lunch siesta last week

Last edited:
N

nei1

Thanks mazor,I used a samsung sg h480,not recomended though as there is a masssive delay between pressing the button and it taking the photo.Lucky they were asleep.

mazor

still nei1 the results are good. minimal noise reduction artifacts that we find in Sony Ericsson and Nokia phones.

Mazor

Lili

Nice shots! Love the Sleepers! My G-1 'google phone
just arrived to day, lets see how it does then...;)

N

nei1

Mist rolls in this afternoon,3 shot panorama processed in phone.

Last edited:
T

tokengirl

Taken with a Samsung Blackjack, highly manipulated in LR and/or Photoshop:

I often forget how much fun a cell phone camera can be.