The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Samsung Galaxy GC100

hot

Nice camera :) ... arrived today ... I AM FASCINATED - brilliant 4.8" display

Last edited:
T

tarunsarien

it is a wonderful camera, i have used it on my trip to goa, india and its performance is very good.

hot

With GC100 no manual is included. If you search internet ( http://www.samsung.com ) you will find manual with 130-170 pages, but NOT in section cameras, but

MobilePhone
--- SmartPhone
------ EK-GC100

You cannot phone with GC100 (except SKYPE), even you use a (micro!)SIM - SIM doesn't fit. Also use microSDHC, SDHC doesn't fit.

Now available, "little brother" of GC100:

Samsung MV900F

• 16.3 Megapixel CCD (1/2.3")
• max.4608x2592(16:9)/4608x3456(4:3) Pixel
• 5x optischer Zoom (25-125mm, 1:2.5-1:6.3)
• 5x digitaler Zoom
• optischer Bildstabilisator (OIS)
• 3.3" Touchscreen Farb-OLED-Display schwenkbar
• integrierter Blitz
• Videofunktion: H.264 (max.1920x1080@30 Bilder/Sek. mit Ton)
• Lichtempfindlichkeit (ISO): 100-3200
• microSD-Card Slot (microSDHC-/microSDXC-kompatibel)
• Anschlüsse: USB 2.0, HMDI(Out), Audio/Video (Out), WLAN (integriert)
• Li-Ionen-Akku (BP-88B)
• Abmessungen (BxHxT): 99x60x17mm • Gewicht: 132g

Last edited:

hot

3D Samsung Galaxy GC100 - 1 (chinese) LED bulb 11W, distance 2 meters

out of camera, freehand (1/4, 1/6 sec)

hot

For big fingers - use tablet pens $0.50 ... left side also for writing and drawing.

hot

Samsung GC100

I never use "automatic", but today I took GC100, went out ... camera on ... and click-click-click.. made photos without any adjustment. Look pictures, out of camera, no postprocessing, all freehand of course, most with ISO 800.

mazor

some impressive pics from this gc100 hot. not bad specs especially the optical zoom.A nice touch with the 120fps slow motion mode at DVD quality, but it would have been nice if they included a 60fps option for 720p 1280 x 720.

Wonder why they did not make this into a proper mobile phone! I am sure the rest of the hardware is sufficient. Maybe gc200 in the future will have phone as wel as android camera system.

hot

I am GLAD that GC100 is NOOOOOO smartphone :p
I also dislike cars with built in microwave oven.

If I need a phone I use a REAL phone, € 19.90 - for talking & SMS.

mazor

nice hot, the leather case looks nice! Also there is a new Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom!! it is like a baby galaxy camera with 10x optical zoom, and has smartphone capabilities.

Maybe another gadget for you to test?