The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LX7 Images

mazor

wow maggie, impressive pic out of the plane, like how there is no internal reflections or dirt on the plane window visible

Maggie O

Thanks, guys! I used the LX7's "shoot through glass" scene mode for that shot and it works like a charm.

Howard

Gilpen-I am unable to look at it larger. Is it in sharp focus or soft?

Beside difficulty in handholding macro shots is a slight breeze moves my focus point.

Colors look great.

gilpen123

This was taken at 1.4 or 2.0 think reasonably focused but not to my liking. At this opening the shutter speeds are already at 1/30.

Howard

Gilpen,

There have been articles in several photo magazines about focusing Photoshop Plug in called Helicon Focus where you use a tripod and a take a number of macro photos focusing on different areas. Helicon Focus takes the sharp focus from all of the images and layers them so the entire macro photo is in sharp focus. I do not shoot that many macro to carry my tripod and then spend another $199 on another Plug In.

n8r

I'm New to Photography and just picked up the Lx7 to learn on. Here's my Dog Gunner. I messed with the Exposure and contrast a little in Preview on my mac

n8r

Here are some macros of Bees I took today. It's hard to get the little buggers in focus when they keep moving!