The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My lovely GRD

kweide

Yes, true. But now working on a set by my own....
Until then one of my other hobbies:

Out of the car
A bit risky on some pics with high speed... :D
This one from today... only 80 Km/h

View attachment 9986

O

Oxide Blu

And this is on my wishlist...:D

View attachment 9694

How is that Oly lens attached to the GRD body? Is the GRD modified for an Oly lens, or is the lens modified to fit a Ricoh body?

I am aware of the possibility to mount a lens to that el cheapo plastic adapter that Ricoh sells, but that adapter is not in you pic.

kweide

Well, i did those shots on a highway and you must not be anxious... :D
Yes, some of my trips are from Dusk till dawn ... lol

This one.. Into the sun, taken at approx. 200 Km/h. I trust in Audi...

View attachment 10014

This one taken at the beginning of a building lot... narrow...2 Meters

View attachment 10015

DavidE

Klaus, I especially like the last one. It's reminiscent of the Star Gate sequence in 2001, A Space Odyssey.

kweide

How is that Oly lens attached to the GRD body? Is the GRD modified for an Oly lens, or is the lens modified to fit a Ricoh body?

I am aware of the possibility to mount a lens to that el cheapo plastic adapter that Ricoh sells, but that adapter is not in you pic.
Its a fake. No connection between GRD and Oly lens. It is only a wish.
A digital version of an PenF with Olyadapter for FT lenses. Perhaps my wish come true with the new Oly m4/3 system....

Until then have a break take a coffee...

View attachment 10032

fordfanjpn

Until then have a break take a coffee...
I love that coffee shop picture! I assume that was also taken with the GRD?

All these wonderful GRD shots have inspired me to keep my GRD2 in my pocket when I go out. I have been trying to get more use out of the DP1 (which I really love), but the GRD is just so fast and easy to use, and I am constantly surprised and pleased with the quality of the images it takes. Thanks for posting, and thanks again for the tip on the frame actions.

Bill

DavidE

Here's another shaky drive shot. This one was taken from a Gray Line shuttle bus in Las Vegas.

GRD2, ISO 80, f/2.4, 1/10 second

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if it doesn't load the first time.]