The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nokia 808 images

mazor

Found this in my old 808 archives, Sky view of Melbourne captured on the 808. Croppped and edited on a PC

mazor

"out fishing" captured with the Nokia 808. captured at full resolution, and cropped in. pixel peeping makes it hard to depict it was captured using a mobile phone

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Mazor & Jorgen,

What amazing pictures ( from a telephone? ) :wtf:

(Jorgen, did you try on the hair extension? Looks like it would suit you :ROTFL:)

Cheers,

Gandolfi.

mazor

thanks gandolfi! The Nokia 808 is a last of the Symbian Smartphones, which sported the most amazing camera known to date! The Nokia 808 in ideal lighting will surpass the likes of a Canon 5d3, and easily blitz my Sony Nex and Oly E-M1 when it comes to outright resolution.

Have a look at this shot I took of old boots

Click this link to see the full power of the mobile phone capturing at 34MP. Take note of the spider webs on the left most boot that is the subject of focus, and see the spider on the shoe!

All sizes | 2014-01-04-2580_Pw-vel50 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Mazor & Jorgen,

What amazing pictures ( from a telephone? ) :wtf:

(Jorgen, did you try on the hair extension? Looks like it would suit you :ROTFL:)

Cheers,

Gandolfi.
Thanks Gandolfi. And it's about more than resolution too. DR and colours are great. It only lacks a Bluetooth viewfinder that attaches to my glasses :)