The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Abstacts Anyone

kweide

.. and this one from me. Shot in the morning in the bathroom with GRD..

Last edited:

Will

Thanks Tim, and yes they are chairs.

What amazing tones of blue you have captured. What is it? I think I can see trees through some sort of blue glass?

Tim

Thanks Tim, and yes they are chairs.

What amazing tones of blue you have captured. What is it? I think I can see trees through some sort of blue glass?
Will, the image was from this rather unsual kaleidoscope. I could not help but poke my lens into the square aperture on the lower left and take an image, it rotated from blue to white. Its an unusual example if wood craftmanship, it was in a building in our local botanic gardens.

D

D upton-Hackett.

strange skylight.
Leica D2.

Last edited:

pollobarca

Re: Abstracts Anyone

I dont do many of these. But I couldnt resist this one.
Went on a one day team building course last week. More pix will be up on flickr soon and perhaps on this forum too. Very strange day! Aluminium Pots waiting for their handles.

b rgds

paul

eleanorbrown

What a great forum! I love abstracts done with the camera. Here's one I shot today...Building reflections, Houston.... Leica M9 75 cron asph lens. Eleanor

Will

That is beautiful Eleanor

(do you have a connection with the actress Eleanor Bron by any chance?)

pollobarca

Lili, Eleanor,Woodmancy,

Grear silvered windows and I like the angles as well as the arrows in the signs of your one Lili. Not so sure of Rosie , looks like "Pop Art" and would make a nice silk screen print.
Yes I like that one too!

Heres one I took with the GX100, cliche' mirror but I like the factory windows in contrast with the old archway in the reflection. '30's style factory and turn of the century artisans premises reflected..

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Wow Keith...this is awesome. Like the combinations of color in this one! Eleanor
Thanks Eleanor

I was staying in a hotel just across from this building with the reflecting mirrors - the hotel is the image in the windows.
I cut the image up into 50 little squares and reassembled them to reinforce the disjointed look.

Taken with a Canon G9

Keith