The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

new grd2 companion

kai.e.g.

My grd-2 arrived some time ago, but was held hostage under the xmas tree for a couple of weeks. I've had the pleasure of carrying it around ever since. Thanks to those who post here for indirectly & in some cases directly influencing my choice!

1. Supermarket Raid (Target Acquired)

2. Palazzo Barbaran da Porto, Vicenza

Cheers,
Kai

O

Oxide Blu

Hey! Is that kid driving with a remote control in his hand?!? :D

I really like that second, monochrome image a lot.

Fwiw, I discovered from looking at other folks' posted images from small sensor cameras that about 800 pixel on the largest side is a good size for posting that allows decent viewing of image detail.

Thanks for sharing those images. :thumbup:

kweide

No. 1 my favorit. Full of motion but what is the kid holding in his hand ??? Remote control ??? Steering the shopping cart ???
Wonderful shots... like them

kai.e.g.

Thanks, Oxide & kweide. My son is holding a bottle of Sharwood's Mango Chutney to keep it from flying around the shopping cart as I was turning it wildly to get the motion effect with slow shutter; it's just a fluke that it looks like he's pressing the missile-launch button (which is really just the bottle's lid) :)