The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Looks familiar..

rayyan

It is 2200 hrs here. The place seems remotely familiar. More the sound and the smell. It seems my eyesight is deceiving me.

I get up...shaken ( stirred ? ). Gently lower myself into the sofa against a retraining force.

Could it be? Quiet outside. And inside. Just a very low beep, beep, beep..

I have my iPad..I am writing this. So not a dream.
A rush of pressurized air. I look to the side. Sound stopped.

Recognize it. Says GE. Multicolor lines..numbers..says next nebulization due in
2 hours.

Head hurts. There is a bell at hand. I press the green button. A fair maiden appears. Should I press it again?

Now, now mr. Rayyan you should not have removed your vital sign leads and oxygen supply!

Yesterday once more.

scho

Rayyan, I would also like to wish you a speedy recovery. Familiar scene for me as well, visiting my wife in the hospital for the past 4 days after knee replacement surgery.

rayyan

rayyan, you alright? hope you get well soon
Get better soon, Rayyan. Hospitals are so unphotogenic ;)
Rayyan, I would also like to wish you a speedy recovery. Familiar scene for me as well, visiting my wife in the hospital for the past 4 days after knee replacement surgery.
Mazor, Jorgen, scho...

You guys are the tops!!:salute:

Feel better now.:D Disoriented..due to strange faces.

They say I lost 2 days:eek:

Not true. I am in bed. I disconnected the leads!!:D; I want to see a human face!

Take care.

Thorkil

Rayyan!...Cheer up! Nowadays it's full of hope even if you got something seriously going on inside...and close your eye's for some moment and visualize your internal recovery..keep strong, that will help(!)
best
thorkil

rayyan

Rayyan!...Cheer up! Nowadays it's full of hope even if you got something seriously going on inside...and close your eye's for some moment and visualize your internal recovery..keep strong, that will help(!)
best
thorkil
Thanks Thorkill.

Going home soon. :)

Best to you and yours.

Thorkil

Rayyan
I'm sorry to say, but you need some recovery, you have to take care, and slowly also do some exercise, plenty of walking....and not the least...I have to say.... 2 spoonful everyday of this cod liver oil. In Norway they make some very good called "Møllers tran" = Möllers tran...with some lemon in...just in the fredge, and then it doesn't taste that bad...just remember 2 sponfulls every day, the rest of your life...and you will live long..Amen
thorkil