The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPad snaps.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
The view across the Place des Etats from my table.

I manipulated all these quickly with Snapseed whilst waiting for the next course. It was all great fun, especially the food.

tbhv55

Another fine series. You certainly get to visit some interesting places - in fact, you seem to be constantly on the move...:rolleyes::D

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
I visited Pau to have a look at the motor racing circuit which is virtually unchanged since the early '30s. Nuvolari, Fangio, Brabham, Clark, Trintignant and all their chums came for a blast around the houses.
This is the Virage de la Gare.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
In the Parc Beaumont, where in the mid 50s American motor racing great photographer Jesse Alexander took a pic of a swan walking across the grass while in the background the Marquis de Portago sped past in a Ferrari 625!

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
This is from where the funicular took me down to the railway station, with the Pyrenees in the background.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
..then I went to Toulouse, known as the pink city, as evidenced by this street of pink and red brickwork ..