The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Stylus 1 shoots "Boardwalk Empire"

swandy

Any fans of the HBO show "Boardwalk Empire". Two seasons ago they shot several scenes in a small diner with Chip - and I know of at least one with Nucky. Well - the diner was built in an area of Staten Island called Historic Richmondtown. They actually used several other of the old buildings for the small town in NJ where the bootleggers had to stop to refill (the gas station and the hotel).

Anyway, took a walk there to try out the Stylus 1 on some of the old buildings (think I do this with all my cameras). Three are with Art Filters and they are OOC JPEGs and the "horse" shot was shot in RAW and processed with Olympus Viewer and converted to JPEG.

Comments welcome.