The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LX3 images.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Hello All,

I enjoyed the simplicity of the 'film grain' mode - at the Great Western Railways Steam Train Museum in Swindon.

Cheers,
Gandolfi.

Last edited:

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Hello All,

More grains of sand than pixels:)
A few detail shots from an exquisitely crafted display of sand sculptures at Weston-Super-Mare.
Shot as dynamic b/w jpegs and tinkered with and coloured using iPhoto.

Cheers,
Gandolfi.

Last edited:
D

D upton-Hackett.

Looks nice there Gandolfi, yesterday the news showed it wet and the local hoteliers not pleased with the met office.

Lovely B/W shots.

Derek.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Cheers, Derek,
Seems like I was at the seaside on one of the few sunny days during July, last Saturday.
Gandolfi.

Will

Lovely work here Gandolfi. I like the fact that you are using jpgs and iPhoto to make such beautiful images.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Thanks Will,

I find my LX3 gives me lovely b/w jpegs and iPhoto is usually perfectly adequate for my humble needs.

Cheers,
Gandolfi.

HiltonP

Taken during the Kelby Photo Walk, in Cape Town's V&A Waterfront.
Portrait orientated, 16:9, 24mm frames, stitched in CS3.

dhsimmonds

Elderly Painted lady butterfly in "end of season" condition! Shot with my D-Lux-4 the LX-3 with a posh name!!

Last edited:
D

D upton-Hackett.

That is lovely, apparently they only live for around 6 weeks "quote from BBC unquote."

M

meilicke

Those are some bright colors! My daughter could not stop grinning after that ride two years back.