The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My favorite...

J

JCdeR

This is one of my favorite images..... it was taken with a Fuji F30. Technically it's far from perfect, but I like the atmosphere it represents. I have a huge copy of this hanging above my desk .... sort of gives hope for the future ... well sort of, in a weird manner.

I might of been able to technically enhance but I have never got into PP-ing.... although I will start doing this in the new year.

J

JCdeR

BTW managed to pick up a GRD-II as well, cheap because of sales.... I think I will prefer the GRD to the 200GX as I always have problems with the zoom lens figuring out which is the best focal length .... always end up at 28 anyway

mazor

JCdeR love how you captured the moment here, it sort of has the feeling of peacefulness.

The F30 and F31 were revolutionary cameras, whereby they showed the world, that compact cameras can capture higher ISO images whist retaining detail, and sporting low noise at these higher sensitivities.

Mazor

Both are above the ordinary, certainly. I prefer the last one, mainly because it is more open to associations and interpretations, but the first one has a mood of its own.

Seems the museum has a mighty fine Kandinsky collection btw.

J

JCdeR

Museum is the "Lehnbach Haus" in Munich ... it covers most of the "Blaue Reiter" period with indeed a quite large Kandinsky collection. Other than that though It's still a museum where one can get lost in thoughts if you picked the right time that is..... definately one of my favorite locations in Munich.

heres and image of the gardens: