The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

macro with the DLux4 sausages and dusty pencils

jonoslack

Hi There
It's horrid and cold here today - just a little sunshine for a couple of minutes, so I played with the Dlux4 on macro mode in the kitchen - such fun!

All of these are hand held, processed from raw in C1 and then finished in Aperture.

kweide

Hmmmm lecker lecker....
I do have some of that sausages in our kitchen. Freshly imported from Italy.....
Hard to resist

M

meilicke

Great shots Jono. I especially like the texture of the lemon.

mazor

Agreed, the lemon texture is simply amazing! love how you used the light to get excellent contrast. got to love that summicron lens hehe

MAzor

jonoslack

Thanks everyone for chipping in.
The sausages are Savoyard - not from Italy (but it's pretty close, we bought them in La Rosiere - just a couple of long drag lifts and a nasty black run through the trees in Thuille from Italy).
The fact that I take pictures of old lemons and dusty pencils is one of the very few bones of contention in this imaculate and perfectly dusted household . . . :)
I think that old lemons are more interesting than new ones, and everyone takes pictures of non-dusty pencils.