The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

post your G10 Pictures please

Joan

Well I needed a toy . I honestly have NOTHING besides my Phase system so running to the park or anything like that is a issue. I got this for hardly any money and have to say it is really nice. Sure not the pocket camera of the LX3 but it is very leica like with REAL dials and i can hold the thing. The biggy is i can process in C1 and even do some lens corrections like CA, Purple fringing and such. Huge plus here and when I get some high ISO shots i will certainly bury any of those darn jpeg tests out there for noise. I shoot Raw and only Raw. Yes it is a religion. LOL ...

<snip>
GUY! What happened to your G1? Here I go and sell the G10 to buy a G1, and you did the reverse? :confused: I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to hang out here lately, so missed how this happened ...

Sorry to be so nosy, but I really want to know why you didn't keep it ... it might influence my decision to purchase or not.

Thanks,

jminor

DUH!!! I broke down and read the FAQ's and found out what I was doing wrong.... Here are a couple with my new G10.....

arashm

been a while
here is just a fun shot from today.
pays to have a little camera on you all the time.
Must be a good sign for Pentax :D
am

donbga

I've been shooting magnolia blossoms inside this week. Just tthought I would share this one. Unfortunately some of the highlight graduation gets lost in the conversion.

Don Bryant

gallery7

decompressing at the highland games. i am really enjoying point and shoots these days!

Last edited:

donbga

Looks like this thread has just gone to sleep or has it just died?

Watson Mill Bridge State Park, Comer, GA.

Here is a recent shot made with the G10, ISO 80. Cropped from single frame:

T

tokengirl

Maybe we can try to wake it up a little? Or has everyone moved on to a G11 and soon to a G12?

Still a great little camera.

I took it out yesterday with the underwater housing for some silliness (sorry if you already saw this in the Images to Share section):

donbga

Wow that's pretty cool.

I'm looking forward to reading about the G12. Canon could have a real sleeper. I'm still fence sitting on the 4/3 m4/3s cameras. So far no one has made anything I want to invest in. The Sony Next-5 looks very interesting but I'm always leery of 1.0 products.

Thanks for the uploads.