The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Wanted To Say Hello

Rick Waldroup

I am a new member here and just wanted to say hello. I recognize the names of several members here- John Stovall, Vivek, Don Springer....old friends I have met on other forums. In fact, John and I live very close to each other in Texas.

I recently purchased a Ricoh GRDII late last year and have been doing quite a bit of work with it. I also shoot a Lumix L1 system.

My background is in photojournalism and I recently changed camera systems after using Nikons for well over 30 years.

I look forward to meeting everyone.

Rick

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Good to see ya Rick. Be prepared for an easy going
group of shooters. By the way, keep your wallet full
as there are many good cameras discussed here.

The DP1 group are very stimulating....
later...Don

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
OT Hey Don wondering if you could do me a favor in the Sunset bar. Love to hear about the warriorswatch and maybe what forum members could do to help support that organization. Great cause and many riders here that may want to become involved. Just put in that i asked you to do this in the beginning so the mods know the request came from me. Thanks i appreciate this. Guy

When I see stuff like this for a great cause , i like to help in anyway i can through the forum.

Rick welcome to the forum

Will

Glad you could join us Rick. I see that your images are already doing some impressive talking. Looking forward to seeing more!

Will

Rick Waldroup

Thanks to everyone for the very warm welcome.

I also saw BackAlley on here. I am finding all kinds of old friends here on this forum.:)