The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G10? What's the matter?

bensonga

I can't beat a G1 (my Pro90IS was released a few months later), but I'll add another to Kweide's excellent G2 shot. What's the bike? Beautiful details. You should post more of those in the Sunset Bar thread on "Pics of motorcycles". :thumbs:

I still pull my G2 out every once in awhile....it was/is a terrific camera.

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Canon G10 - jpeg from Camera (unless stated otherwise all my pictures are raw processed in LightRoom)
ISO 200 1/40S handheld

Keith

DavidE

The G1 was my first megapixel camera. The images hold up pretty well with a bit of tweaking in Lightroom.

[My server tends to be slow. You may have to hit the refresh button if the image doesn't load the first time.]

O

Oxide Blu

... It is very well build though ...
That is the way I feel about the G9 I bought for 'woman' last year. I bought myself a G10 this year, returned it and picked up a Ricoh GX200 instead, and haven't looked back.

I did not get the same sense of "well built" for the G10 that I do with the G9, tho I suppose there probably isn't much diff between the two camera's build quality. :confused: The Ricoh seems better built than the Canon did.