The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Potential for high quality stills RX100 16fps7 RAW

Brian Mosley

Hello!

I'm seriously considering the RX100 mk iv for an ultra compact companion to the EM-1 + 12-40mm... particularly excited about the potential of shooting multiple exposures in raw at 16fps and processing them through PhotoAcute to gain Superresolution, HDR, low noise stills.

Has anyone else tried HDR shooting with the RX100? any results to share / thoughts about comparable image quality with larger sensor systems?

Thanks

Brian

Brian Mosley

In the meantime, would anyone be so kind to take a 7 shot hdr of a fixed scene with the Sony RX100 mk 3 and be willing to send me the raw files?

I'd like to run them through PhotoAcute, and see how the quality compares with my m4/3rds images.

Many thanks

Brian