The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GRD and GX200 Protection

J

JCdeR

I am looking for a case for each, and a case for both and some cards, spare batteries and stuff.
I use the GV-2 on the GRD-II and the EVF on the GX200, but thinking of replacing this with 35, 50 and 75 OVF's.
I would like the case/bag to be as small as possible and preferably not look like a photobag, ahhh and it must be elegant, well a bit anyway.

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
I us a Velocity 4. It holds a DP1 w/finder and a hood,
GX200, 4 batteries, 4 cards, lens pen business cards and
model releases etc..... very small.....
shooter

O

Oxide Blu

I toss them into my purse. The Sandisk SD cards come with a free little bag that holds two cards. I put a spare SD card on one side, and a spare DB-60 battery on the other side, toss that little zipper bag into the purse, too.

I prefer the wrist strap on the GRDII and the neck strap on the GX200. While walking around photo ops I have no problems leaving the GX200+eVF around my neck.

I also have those el cheap-o LCD plastic film protectors on the screens of both cameras so they don't get scratched in the purse. I replace the plastic film about every 3 or 4 months. So far, not a single scratch on anything.