The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My GX200 Review

J

JCdeR

Vladimir,

what a great review, it's exactly how I see my GX200. I share your conclusion, but as you also mentioned it's either one or the other with Digicams.

The GX is a camera that grows on you.... intuitive, smart and highly compact thus portable. My GRD-II abd GX200 combination is never out of my reach, wherever I am.

Again my compliments for the review.... Mr. reid could learn something from this....

V

VladimirV

Thanks for your comments!

Don, I wish I could disagree with my conclusion but I can't either. I have taken on your comment and will update part 2 with more details about the Snap focus.

The GX200 in combination with the GRD is fantastic though and both complement each other very well.

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Vlad,
The GX 200 compliments the DP1 also....working with the DP1 is a thought out process...which is what I want/need...then

when I need to change focal lengths for some reason, the Ricoh just works almost instantly........of course on "snap mode".....

it's a great little camera.....awaiting the rest of your findings....
don

V

VladimirV

You are right Don, can imagine taht the GX200 with the DP1 make a very good combo, too. This for me is why I can't fully recommend the GX200 in my review, it is great but needs another camera to complement it.