The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cameraphones

N

nei1

The tea that comes out of mine is just dreadful but then I bought it here in Spain,what do they know about tea!:D

N

nei1

4 shot panorama auto taken and stitched in phone

1 of 8 that I took,this is the only success.

Last edited:

Lili

Excellent Neil!!!
Hey wasn't it Ansel that said if 1 in 12 shots come out well one is ahead?
:)

O

Oxide Blu

My mobile doesn't have a camera :(
Or GPS :(:(
Or 3G :(:(:(
Or mp3 :)

Cell phones in Europe and Asia are more advanced than what is available in the US. The trend in Europe now is to go with a cheap, throw-away phone and buy your minutes monthly, or however those temp cell phone services work. Sales of those phones now outnumbers sales of normal cell phones with cameras, mp3, microwave-CB radio-garbage disposal combo, GPS ...

In Japan the trend is toward phones with fewer features, cheaper and easier to use. Folks say the cell phones are too difficult to use, too many advanced features. No way Japan is going to accept a cell phone without a camera. And Japanese law requires the phone's camera to make a shutter sound so there are no sneaky pictures.

N

nei1

3shot in phone assembled panorama:cool:

Homer is still sleeping in the background.

Last edited: