The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Greetings from a new happy GX200 user

L

LocalMoments

Hello all,

I lurked on this forum for a while when I was deciding about what compact camera to buy. The images from the photographers here using Ricoh cameras really influenced my decision to get the GX200 which I've been using (and loving!) for about two weeks... so I thought I'd give back a little and share a couple images. My thanks to everyone for this great forum!

Best,
- Jason

L

LocalMoments

Hmmm ... anyone know how to insert spaces in the post between attached images? Anyway ... here's one more ... thanks all.

O

Oxide Blu

Welcome to the forum. And nice pix. I just watched a movie that was made in Maine, 'Islander', about lobster fishermen.

Haven't done here, yet, but on other forums I just put the two images in the same line with spaces between them, like this:

Oh, and one more thing; I stopped putting pix up on this website because I couldn't figure out how to manage the images once uploaded. So now I use Flickr to host the images I post here, hence the
; the web link goes between the two with no spaces.

ShiroKuro

Go to Gallery .... My stuff ... My Images ...click on the image ... Image Tools ... Edit Image ... Delete or whatever other option you may choose from..

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Thanks for helping. The gallery is really quite nice because of the film strips look and than the full images. Plus your images show on the site in a random order and we all get to enjoy them

O

Oxide Blu

Go to Gallery .... My stuff ... My Images ...click on the image ... Image Tools ... Edit Image ... Delete or whatever other option you may choose from..
THANKS!!!

How did you know how to do that? I read all of the FAQs, looked for 'HELP' buttons, you name it. I could not find anything on how to use the gallery area. Now I have a Flickr acct I don't need. :)

L

LocalMoments

Hi Ed, thank you! I appreciate your comments.
Best,
- Jason