The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pedestrian

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Lili,
I'd like to see the response to the image from the group
without the title....it's your call but it might prove
interesting...
don

O

Oxide Blu

Nice! Does the GRD have a level indicator like the GRDII and GX200? Are you using it when you shoot?

cam

i'd love to see this in b/w -- the structure is strong enough to take it and i find the colour detracts....

Lili

Charley thanks so much :)
Cam, I tried it in B&W. Sadly no matter what I did because the pedestrian's partly in the trees shadow he blends into the wall, almost getting lost :(

That is my best effort

Last edited:

cam

beat me to it, bob -- thank you!

(admittedly, i would have played with the levels and curves as well to get all the variations in the brick -- i am such a nerd!)

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
yes, it needs some curve work, but I think this conveys the idea.
-bob

Lili

Still, in the end, had I got there a couple of seconds earlier it would have been far better.
And MUCH easier.
He would not have been half in that shadow.
;)

Lili

Bob, well done. However if one modifies an image that much, where does it cease being a photo, a record of the what I saw and felt?
IMHO, if I have to go that far then I ought not to show the image