The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New York, New York

Arne Hvaring

Spent a few days in New York before Christmas. As this wasn't a trip to take photographs, I only brought my (then) new G-10 with me to familiarize myself with the camera, suspecting it wouldn't be time but for some touristy snaps.
But at least you can get an idea how the G-10 performed.

Last edited:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
I like that Bank!.
Definitely in accordance with the current economic plan, very efficient but not very secure.
-bob

helenhill

Cool series
my Fav is Times Square
and of Course Madam Liberty lifting her Torch to NYC...:grin:

N

nei1

Nice photos,its a nice camera,shame it lost its timelapse thing.

Arne Hvaring

Many thanks for the comments. Nei1, just for the record, two of the images were shot from a helicopter, through the cabin window. And yes, it's a nice camera, and with the recent support in C1 it has become even better. For me at least :)

E

EWR72

I good selection of photos from NYC. My favourite is the shot through the window on a rainy day. One day I´d like to go there for sure.

jlm

Workshop Member
i see that giant rat all over town. for those that don't know, it shows up at union disputed job sites

nice pics as usual Arne.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Arne nice shots here my friend . I actually just picked up a G10 myself for my boy toy. LOL

My wife called me this morning from NY she is there on a business trip and they got 7 inches of snow last night and she said it looks like a winter wonderland in Central Park. Wish I was there to capture that

Professional

Oh New York! this is my next destination this year [in October], and i hope i can get something decent and winner there.