The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

dp1 landscape

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Nice stuff....good eyes, good camera and great weather that I am jealous of.....

The dynamic range is beautiful.........I see all kinds of things in that 1st one......

Thanks Wayne......

N

nei1

Wayne you give this camera a breadth of possibilities like no one else.

Will

Superb!

(Latin superbus excellent, proud, from super above + -bus (akin to Old English bēon to be) — more at over, be
Date:
: marked to the highest degree by grandeur, excellence, brilliance, or competence)

otumay

Bravo Wayne!

Wonderful images, nicely captured and presented.

It has become much more difficult to resist the temptation to buy a DP-1 now (in spite of my dissatisfaction with its older brother, SD-14).

Kind regards,

Osman

mazor

loving these images. There is a sort of errie feeling from those tree trunks! amazing black and white contrast here!

Mazor

Rawfa

I have sold it along my Lx3 to get a Nikon D90. To make a long story short I ended up no getting user to the super bulky D90 and went back to compacts. I'll include in my signature "If it doesn't fit on my pocket it's not for me".

helenhill

Just Outstanding.....Wayne
Nature 'Raw' in all its Beauty...:)

Rawfa: I can Totally Dig your POV
'If it doesn't Fit in my Pocket its not for Me"

ecliffordsmith

Hi Wayne,

Very nice as usual. I really like the depth and perspective of the first shot.

Are you tempted by the DP2? I have a GRD2 which I like a lot but 28MM EFOV is really not my focal length. The DP2 at 41mm is looking very interesting to me.

smokysun

thanks, all. this may be as close as we get to a traditional film camera.

ed, the dp2 might be really good for portraits. this is about as close as you can get without cropping or distortion, dp1.

wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

Last edited: