The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DP1s' San Pau Hospital Visit

Rawfa

Here's a little tip for people who want to visit Barcelona. After you see everything by Gaudi, go visit Hospital de San Pau. It's a hospital but it's really extremely beautiful. I went there yesterday with my DP1 and took some quick snap shots.

E

EWR72

Wonderful photos. I remember visiting the hospital about 2 years ago. Just got back from Barcelona the other week. Such a great city.

Rawfa

Thanks, EWR72. I've been living here for almost 6 years and no matter how many times I pass by some particular places I always get the breath taken out of me.

P

Paul-T

Excellent Set Rafa! Nice use of the Golden hour! Dp1's output is really different. I like it more than my DSLRs.

Lili

Excellent series rawfa, I esp like the bird just flying into view through the Arch and the one in the last set with your self portrait in shadow...

Rawfa

Many thanks for all the nice comments, guys!
Having sold my first DP1 to buy a Nikon D90 was a big mistake. I won't be letting my DP1 go again so soon. The only thing that could MAYBE make me change my mind is the Oly micro four thirds, but at the moment this prospect is nothing more than speculation.