The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GRD II has Sushi....

L

Lewis

Ha I almost feel humbled by that B&W shot-that's mint!
I purposefully increased the contrast in my shot-kinda like the overexposed look. Cheers for the comments guys! You're a hard lot to impress!:p

cam

ah, Lewis, i'm sorry. to be perfectly honest, i much preferred the black and white photo as an image. however, your photo made me *really* hungry for a decent California Roll! that says a lot as i do not really care for pictures of food. they actually tend to make me lose my appetite. but yours, yours made me hungry... i think it was the orange of the salmon roe (they really don't make California Roll properly in Paris!).

L

Lewis

Ha ha thanks guys! You can get good sushi in London!
ShiroKuro that's another great shot. what sort of adjustments do you normally make to your photo's?:)

cam

ShiroKuro -- the second one is fun but i prefer the delicacy, tonality, geometry, and detail in the first.

Lewis, next time I go to London, I'll be sure to ask you!