The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Brilliant DP1 idea

fordfanjpn

I apologize if this has already been brought up here, but I just saw this myself and thought it was worth mentioning here. The idea was kindly presented by Georges Noblet on DPR, and the pic is "borrowed" from his post. It is simply a piece of rubber washer cut to size and glued on to the back of the camera. It is close enough to the focus wheel to prevent it from turning too easily, and it extends out just beyond the focus wheel to prevent it from being turned by rubbing on your clothing (or skin if you have to be shooting in a nudist colony). I will definitely be making this mod to my camera. Good stuff. Thanks to Georges. :thumbs:

Bill

Will

What a great idea! I may have a go at doing that as well.

Now I just need to work out how to swap a GRD2 screen into my DP1 and I'll be happy.