The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The big storm

We had a snow storm in Iowa today that was just unbelievable the flakes were huge, never seen anything like it.

Canon G7 @ f4.5 1/60:

Last edited:
R

RobertE

To me, neither photo appears to have come from a camera (not necessarily a bad thing). The first looks like a painting. I like it very much! Enjoy the weather. :)

N

nei1

2 beautiful images.Can the g7 do timelapse,might be an interesting subject,all the best,nei1

Thanks for the encouragement all, don't think the G7 does time laps. It was snowing so hard I just had to run out and back to keep my camera from getting soaked so time laps would have required some sort of tent? I did run the jpegs through a freeware program called LightBox Image editor, have a look at it.

Regards,

Tim