The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DP1 Kings Cross above and below

fordfanjpn

Gotta love the DP1. I like the first shot with the fuzzy people and dogs. In the last shot, I see that the exit is marked "Way out." I've never seen that before. Learn something new every day!

Bill

Will

Gotta love the DP1. I like the first shot with the fuzzy people and dogs. In the last shot, I see that the exit is marked "Way out." I've never seen that before. Learn something new every day!

Bill
I remember having a load of Norwegian friends over on an exchange trip who used to think the way out signs were really funny and used to make peace signs and say 'way out man' whenever they saw them. Mind you we thought it was funny in Germany on the motor-ways that have signs saying Ausfart lol
(oh to be a teenager again :D )

They were all hand held, the first was 1/10s ISO 50 and the middle one 1/50s ISO 400 and the last was 1/10s ISO 400

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Will, nice images.
I have not been to London for a while and your pics gave me the
'Subterranean Homesick Blues'.
Cheers,
Gandolfi.

fordfanjpn

They were all hand held, the first was 1/10s ISO 50 and the middle one 1/50s ISO 400 and the last was 1/10s ISO 400
Now I'm even more impressed. I couldn't manage 1/10s hand held even with IS. You must be steady as a rock. In my old age I seem to be more like a bowl of jelly. :(

Bill