The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A few more street shots...(GRD2)

L

Lewis

Actually not strictly street, more public than anything.

I won't bore you with descriptions, just a few of friends, subjects that have captured my interest, and oddities that you simply cannot find anywhere else other than in public places...

I believe this man was still alive-think he just had a little too much Ale: :D

And this one, it's mad what you see on the street sometimes!

Thanks,

Lewis

H

helgipelgi

Is that a toilet roll holder? Love the texture, looks like a picture from the '50s.

Lovely portrait of your friend there as well

L

Lewis

Thanks guys. Yes it was a toilet roll holder, and that's a turd on the floor right next to it-kind've made me chuckle!

Maggie O

Lewis, I am really loving your work! You've got a great sense of humor, mated with a sharp eye for geometry and tone.

L

Lewis

Thanks very much Maggie-I really appreciate compliments off the more 'seasoned pros' like you guys:) Here are another two which I couldn't get to show previously for some reason:

This Lady & her friend started talking to us on a night out-they were both pretty drunk but really cool and funny!:p

Here's Jenny showing her distaste for my contast onslaught of photography
:rolleyes:

L

Lewis

Ha ha...you MAY be right!:p

Encore!

These are the last of my favourites from the weekend. It's amazing how you can shoot about 150 pics and only keep say around 15 or so..

This guy was rocking out..

I know this scene looks dodgey, but these girls wandered into the mans toilets trying to find their friend-what DO people get up to in clubs!?