The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fashion exhibition DP1

fordfanjpn

Those are wonderful shots Will. People sometimes question the efficacy of the DP1 for shooting in low light, but your shots show what the camera is capable of, in the hands of someone who knows how to use it. Once again I am amazed by what the combination of a talented photographer and the DP1 can achieve. Thanks for posting.

Bill

Will

Many thanks guys, much appreciated.

I would normally have used my GRD for this type of shooting but I've been making myself work exclusively with the DP1 lately and I'm beginning to find out how to use it.

RvN

Nice shots Will!

Very interesting. Can you share your recent findings with us regarding your new learnings on the DP1.
(I also have the DP1 and GRD and find that the GRD is 'easier' to use but am also working to find out how to get the most out of the DP1)

Thanks, Roel