The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Great DP1 accessory combination !

bbodine9

I have just stumbled across a perfect set of accessories for the DP1 and I am sure it will work on the DP2 also. If you use the Hoodloupe for viewing the lcd for focus and composition purposes just add the Arca style plate for tripod usage as mentioned here: http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1027&message=31654585 and it gives the Hoodloupe an ideal edge to rest on and align itself to the lcd screen, very stable and handy. Manual focusing is now a breeze regardless of how bright the ambient light is. Seems to help in lower light situations also. I have no affiliation with either product but they work extremely well as a team, try it you will like it!
--