The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Gong Xi Fa Cai! - Gung Hei Fat Choi! - Happy New Year!

V

VladimirV

Today is Chinese New Year so "Gong Xi Fa Cai" to everyone! This is the year of the rat.

Although the big celebrations in London take place this Sunday today is the day to celebrate so I went to Chinatown to take a few pictures.

L

Lewis

I was there yesterday actually (thurs 7th) but sadly my GRD battery was dead, so had to use my girlfriend's canon ixus instead-it's a nice little tool though. I'll try and post some shots. :)

P

parameters

Today is Chinese New Year so "Gong Xi Fa Cai" to everyone! This is the year of the rat.

Although the big celebrations in London take place this Sunday today is the day to celebrate so I went to Chinatown to take a few pictures.

really nice pict, VladimirV! was it GRD2 handheld?

helenhill

Thanks Cindy &
Yes Mike there was some SERIOUS Wine tasting
with Nikos & Roberta at the Party
Their company is MORRELLS
and yes we were all SEDUCED by the Morrell Wine Experience:):):eek::D