The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DPReview review of new Fujifilm F200 EXR

Lisa

At:
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/fujifilmf200exr/

I got one last month or so, and based on using it a handful of times since then, I'd say the review is a pretty fair and accurate one.

The main thing I really like about it compared with my old F30 is the new "high dynamic range" mode, which adds several stops to the dynamic range and pretty much fixes the previous problem of frequently blown out highlights.

Anyone else here with one yet?

Lisa

Lili

I am seriously tempted Lisa, esp since the prices are falling :)
Unlike the F100fd, this time the US does get the black finish, I do so hate "Bling" cameras...

Mark K

Just broke my F100 and very reluctant to have an F200, just to suit the older underwater housing. The thing is, why can't we get RAW from these tiny cameras? Maybe an LX3 is a better choice