The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

do you have a pinched nerve?

N

nei1

Enjoyed them all Wayne but the first is for me the best ,all the best,Neil.

smokysun

thanks, everybody. a little surprising how bright these were on the screen at midnight compared to the sunny light of day.

shot at 100 iso, by the way. increased to 400 as it grew dark and all the detail lost. of course, ir is supposed to be for bright sunlight.

did like this seurat impression of the naked lounge.

wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

Last edited:

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Wayne,
I ain't one to gossip or nuttin...but
some of these are marketable...........

I'm just sayin'...you have a unique vision and a camera to realize it....
don

smokysun

thanks, don,
i need encouragement cause one of these days i won't be able to walk up the steps to the lookout and with no retirement i'll need some income. just took a bunch of dance pics and will post them later.
best,
wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

ps. if i were 14 i'd become a photojournalist. digital is just too much fun!

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Yeah digital is cool stuff...but then I think back to 70 when I dropped my M4 in a rice paddy....hmmmm something tells me a digi-cam would be in trouble....

but that was then and this is now and the Sigmas are rockin'...bangin as the kids say...
enjoy...Don

pollobarca

The First pic wayne. The movement and each person is given the same importance and their dignity is seen.
Something which Fellini did in his films . Great stuff

MoJo

Registred Users
These are so strange and haunting and alluring and mysterious.... "do you have a pinched nerve", and the 1rst one on post 2 are the strongest for me. great work!