The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

silver dollar fair opens

D

ddk

Hi Wayne,

I can see that you've taken to this IR camera and I look forward to seeing your work on a regular basis now. Really like #2 in this series.

Lili

Wayne, I love this latest look you are showing,m the IR touch is subtle but eerie, esp in the Lambs

D

ddk

Where do you live Wayne? the stuff you're shooting, tube rides, the fair, etc. we only see in movies, older ones at that and I didn't think that this life style still existed.

smokysun

don, those poor ladies and the sign!

lili, you never know what you're going to get.

david, having spent at least three years total in nyc, starting in 1954, due to my theater habit, i can understand how the rest of the country looks from there. (i once had a nyc barber ask me where i was from and when i told him, he said, 'you talk just like the guys in movies.') this is in the california sacramento valley, however i can think of half a dozen small college towns like it, here and in oregon.

i've posted a few more at www.pbase.com/wwp/fair09

best,
wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

Last edited:

smokysun

ps. i do, however, think this place unique. that's the paradox! today i returned to my mountain top and am yearning for nyc.

a lot of these fair shots seem better left closer to how the camera recorded them, the panaramic texture broken up more and mysterious. what do you think?

wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

Last edited: