The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sheltering from the rain

Don Ellis

How desperate am I to take a photo? It's been raining for days in Hong Kong but I had to shoot something last night on the way to the subway. Even the Chanel models are sheltering from the rain.

If the photo has any interest, it's for the fact that we can put mannequins outside and they're still there at the end of the day.

Click image for a nearly full-size photo.

Sigma DP2, ISO400, 1/10s, f/5.6. RAW converted in SSP 3.5.

Any rain streaks are on my UV filter.

Don

Terry

I love that the one "inside" is looking at the one "outside". I guess you are hitting rainy season in HK...

Don Ellis

I love that the one "inside" is looking at the one "outside". I guess you are hitting rainy season in HK...
I love the fact that we all see something different in each other's photos... although I did notice her "Didn't Mom ever teach you to come in out of the rain" look.

Thanks for your comment. Is it the rainy season in Hong Kong? I guess it is at the moment. I must admit that my only weather pattern is looking out the window every morning and dressing accordingly. (A very haphazard approach, considering I live in the country and work in the city and the two weather zones are almost never the same.)

Don