The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ice Capades

fordfanjpn

Nice capture Don. And the black border with the message is perfect. The images from that camera are just so rich looking. I don't think it will be long before I'm back to the DP2 full time.

Bill

Don Ellis

Nice capture Don. And the black border with the message is perfect. The images from that camera are just so rich looking. I don't think it will be long before I'm back to the DP2 full time.
Bill
If you're just saying that to make me feel better about not owning half a dozen (new) cameras... it worked.

I did see an accident headed my way and had just walked by him when it happened. And since I walk around at lunchtime with the camera on and the lens cap off... well, there you go.

It was only after I got it on-screen that I noticed everyone walking out of frame... and I cropped it down to 4:3 to get rid of extraneous cars and sidewalk.

Don

fordfanjpn

If you're just saying that to make me feel better about not owning half a dozen (new) cameras... it worked.

I did see an accident headed my way and had just walked by him when it happened. And since I walk around at lunchtime with the camera on and the lens cap off... well, there you go.

It was only after I got it on-screen that I noticed everyone walking out of frame... and I cropped it down to 4:3 to get rid of extraneous cars and sidewalk.

Don
Don, no need to feel bad about not having a bunch of new cameras. You already have the best! I'm just figuring that out the hard way. :eek:

Bill