The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DP2 on safari

fordfanjpn

I had to post this one. I think it really shows what the DP2 and the Foveon sensor can do. It looks best if you go to my Flickr page and look at it full size.

Bill

N

nei1

Exceptional Bill,really quite stunning.The bench example is also very telling............Neil

Last edited:

fordfanjpn

Exceptional Bill,really quite stunning.The bench example is also very telling............Neil
Thank you very much Neil. I have to say, this camera keeps surprising me, which makes it a real joy to use. I just hope I don't start boring people with my snapshots. :eek:

Bill

Tim

Thank you very much Neil. I have to say, this camera keeps surprising me, which makes it a real joy to use. I just hope I don't start boring people with my snapshots. :eek:

Bill
Bill, I don't live in Japan so these are all interesting to me! It really is a safari for me! :D

fordfanjpn

bill,
love this shot.
wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp
Thanks a lot Wayne. Actually, I think this water fountain is a bit of an oddity, because even though it looks Indian (we don't see a lot of elephants in Japan), it is located in front of a Japanese temple. I have another shot from in front of the temple that I'd like to post if I can get around to processing it. :eek:

Bill

fordfanjpn

It's easy to overdo that modesty bit. :p

You have a cat! Lucy's lovely... and you get a couple more marks in the credit column. And your elephants are good, too.

Don
It's not modesty so much as embarrassment! :eek:

Yes, Lucy is my little girl and the love of my life. I actually have a whole webpage of pictures of her on my guitar-related website. Don't get me started though, or I'll flood the forum with Lucy pictures!

Bill