RICOH GRD2 Firmware Update
Last month Ricoh released firmware version 2.30 for the GRD2.
- fix for a weird display enlargement issue you'd probably never encounter.
- manual flash output control
- the ability save the white bal in My Settings
- flash timing control - 1st curtain or 2nd curtain.
- picture counting of the day's shots.
Don't laugh but I really like that last one. It tell you how many pic you took that day -- no way to know unless you download and delete all images daily.
OOPS!!! I forgot to include the version number in the title -- if one the mods would be kind enough to edit the title/subject to include "Ver. 2.30" I would appreciate it.
Re: RICOH GRD2 Firmware Update
You could look at the exif date stamp for the images taken. I think some of the picture viewers will sort by date.
Originally Posted by Oxide Blu
I've got v2.30 on my GRD II and it does really work!
Tags for this Thread