The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Tokyo Late Afternoon

T

Tom Bodley

The low angle of the sun cast some interesting shadows on the pedestrians walking on the street below me yesterday on my way back to the Hilton Tokyo. I am really enjoying using the Ricoh GR D-II and am beginning to get used to the 28 mm point of view.

Tom

helenhill

Lovely the mood & light.......
the pattern in the pavement combined with the peoples shadows with the set of stairs off to the side

T

Tom Bodley

Lovely the mood & light.......
the pattern in the pavement combined with the peoples shadows with the set of stairs off to the side
Glad to know you enjoyed the shadows and patterns--many thanks for commenting! Tokyo is a fascinating place for photography.

Tom

T

Tom Bodley

Thank you, Cindy and Lili, for your kind feedback on the photo--much appreciated!

Tom