The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPhone Photos

srw

I saw this today

SwankoLab

Introducing SwankoLab, a brand new darkroom kit from the makers of Hipstamatic. It’s a loving recreation of the pre-digital era classic. Choose chemicals, process photos, and experiment!​

video link

srw

I've been playing around with the AutoStitch App on the iPhone.
It amazes me how well it works but it's a little sloppy so lately I've been trying out the Hugin software.

These are all 4-21 images stitched together

Don Ellis

A Stitch in Time

Shawn... you realize you may be the world's best at this... those are incredible. A small evil part of me wants to say Get a real camera! but then I realize that making these takes as much thought and care and work as Wallace and Gromit film-making. Well done!

I especially like #5 and #4 from the bottom -- the black-and-white House and Land Sharks. Ok, and the one above it: Train. And the one above that isn't bad... and... :)

Braeside

Sometimes having any sort of camera is better than nothing at all. But I am continually amazed by the iPhone.

Candle light image

Gangway

Outside the Alhambra [Taken with iPhone MkI with hazy lens window]