The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPhone Photos

smokysun

these are all quite classy. so much for the megapixal race. many remind me of old polaroids. and i suspect with deft processing and a quality up-sizer like genuine fractals, a lot could be done with them. makes me want to get one.

wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

Z

zetablues

Re: My attempts with "Hipstamatic"

Thanks, tokengirl and Maggie! :)

Will

Was out for a walk in the park as the sun was getting low and saw this field of flowers. Had my iPhone with me so......

I quite like the blue trees!

JCT

Oh these are just a blast -- really look like old Polaroids and I love the square aspect. Last summer I converted an old Pola 250 with a salvaged lens and shutter for full manual control and mostly succeeded in losing the Polaroid "look". Sheer brilliance on my part :ROTFL:

Gotta pick up this app and play a bit -- I've always avoided phone cameras, but I definitely *always* have my iPhone with me.

smokysun

really enjoy these photos. they remind me of holga. looked into the new iphone coming. would love to have it but will stick with verizon (better coverage, cheaper plans). told they have a new htc coming out in a month, so i guess i'll go for that. i do love these photos, however.

wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp