The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPhone Photos

douglasf13

I guess the iPhone 4 doesn't work and we are supposed to sue everyone?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/techchron/detail?entry_id=66982&tsp=1

Is there anyway to intervene and take Apple's side in this?
A lawsuit seems outrageous, but, I must admit, the antenna design of the iPhone 4 is poorly thought out. I've spent the last week testing and testing it, and, although I love the phone in every other way, from what I can tell, there's no getting around the fact that bridging the two antennas together with your hand causes issues. I really don't want to have to cover this thing up with a case. :(

At least it's a decent camera! :ROTFL: Great pics, everyone!

Last edited:

douglasf13

A lawsuit seems outrageous, but, I must admit, the antenna design of the iPhone 4 is poorly thought out. I've spent the last week testing and testing it, and, although I love the phone in every other way, from what I can tell, there's no getting around the fact that bridging the two antennas together with your hand causes issues. I really don't want to have to cover this thing up with a case. :(

At least it's a decent camera! :ROTFL: Great pics, everyone!
Ignore most of the above. I found the proper thread for it. Great pics, though. :)

W

WalterArcher

Hi,
I would like to say that the pictures attached here is fantastic.The result of the iphone is marvelous.That's the reason why I like the iphone.The result of the camera is really very good rather that other phones.

ustein

Contributing Editor
Could not resist and bought an IPhone 4 to play with the photos. I love to use Plastic Bullet with it.

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
I've been playing around with the AutoStitch App on the iPhone.
It amazes me how well it works but it's a little sloppy so lately I've been trying out the Hugin software.

These are all 4-21 images stitched together

These are amazing. Did you process the B&W in the phone?
Really great!!

Mike

CPWarner

Here is my feeble attempt. Taken with my iPhone 4 while photographing hummingbirds on my deck. A little post processing in Photoforge (really nice app with curves, and all kinds of great features).

ustein

Contributing Editor
>Shot with an iPhone or not, a good shot is a good shot...

That is the point. And fun is fun!

T

tokengirl

Uwe,

I've said it before and I'll say it again - you've got the stuff to make fabulous photos with absolutely any camera. Your work consistently proves that it is not the camera that is important.